I did enjoy the quirky nature of Daphne and her ever present problem of, "I love my boyfriend, but we've dated so long that he's lost what I loved about him, and he's blind to my needs anyway." Sex out of obligation... never fun. I loved when she looked up sex tips online, and then tried to get the fiance to do the same to recieve the great oral she had given him returned to her. I thought it was hilarious that her biggest reservation with settling down and moving to the burbs was that she didn't know how to drive. Living in NYC will do that to you apparently.
Love the best friend. Taffy is BFF of champions and everyone needs to find their Taffy.
Of course finding a wealthy, famous, television producer to sweep you off to the Hamptons and off your feet... far fetched, but cute. The story was more about her doubts with the fiance and her crazy ex-model sister than a quirky romance with a television producer. But she did have that personality that I look for in the quirky romance... and it sufficed the mood I was in at the moment.
Not phenominal, but if you want a quick easy read with a girl who would rather stare at a tv screen than her man with a few quirks inbetween, Daphne Wells is your kind of girl.
Summery available in a closed captioned one word answer: fun

No comments:
Post a Comment