Another Sookie book. I read this so soon mainly because I wanted to read the book before I delve into the next season of TruBlood. I haven't bought the third book yet, but it may go on that list of books that are an option for Christmas.
I definately have to say that the character of Sookie has drifted away a bit from what she was in the first book. Initially she seemed quirky, but now Sookie has taken on a more serious tone. I liked the quirky.
I did like that there are other Werewolves and that they are mad at the vampires. I thought it was an interesting take on the ever present vamps vs. wolves theme. I am also curious as to what will happen with the Bill-Sookie-Eric thing. Could be fun, I'll stay tuned for that part of the puzzle.
Overall, not bad, a little lacking... but whatever, it's just one book in a series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment