Laura's story. I find that this is the one I anticipate every time I read this series. Her story begins in Margo's book as far as I'm concerned and follows through until her own.
I spent a majority of the time when reading this series the first time wondering what Laura was going through. Really going through, not the front she put up. And I think Roberts really delivers when writing Laura's story.
By far, Michael and Laura have the hottest sex scenes in the series. But I think that's to be expected with the bad ass Michael Fury. My favorite part of the book is when Laura is drunk for the first time.
My only complaint with this series is how it leaves me feeling at the end of it. Like I'm not quite passified with my desire to know how Laura ends up. The reader gets to see glimpses of Margo and Josh's life with the baby. And also with Kate and Byron and their soon to be child. You don't quite get any of that with Michael and Laura. She hints at their future, but it's not really enough for me personally.
If on the off chance that in the future, Ms. Roberts revisits these fine women, I'll be in line for the book because they're so easy to relate to. I fully expect this to be a well read, and worn out book by the time I'm done with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment