Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Daring to Dream, Nora Roberts

So I had initially began reading a book that has been flung to the half read pile. I was just too irritated. So why pick up the Ladies in the Lovers & Dreamers series? because I've already read it. And I know I like it. It's just a series that I can rely on when my book pile is just not producing the way it should be.

I've pretty much covered the first book in one day. I read until I came to my favorite part with Josh and his reaction to Peter cheating on Laura. It's priceless and I laugh every time.

I think Margo is quirky and fun. And her store sounds like somewhere fun to go if to do nothing but wish I could afford the items filling it.

Not my favorite of the series, but enjoyable all the same.

No comments: