Monday, December 8, 2008

Copy Cat, Erica Spindler

I think I have every Erica Spindler book in publication. This is why I purchased this one. I found it in cleaning my books after my move, it was placed in the need to read spot.

I don't know why child killer mysteries are a hook, line, and sinker scenario. Maybe because it sets up an already devastating stage for murder. But it does grab us.

I have to admit, that I predicted most of the ending. A little disappointing. With Spindler, you either know every aspect of the story, but don't know where the cards will fall... or you know nothing at all. Maybe I've read too many books. Maybe I've read too many of her books? doesn't matter, I will continue to devour them as long as she continues to write them.

All in all, good book. Attention getting, but still edge of your seat.









Say it loud, say it clear: Thrilling

No comments: