Saturday, September 27, 2008

Twilight, Stephanie Meyers

I bought this because I kept hearing these amazing things about the series. From my best friend. From classmates. Online. People my aunt went to England with were raving about the series. Apparently it is being placed as a film as well. I'm a sucker for vampire stories anyway :)

I found it absolutely delightful. For the most part, it was the tale of a romance between Edward and Bella. You get a little more action towards the end, which is what I personally prefer with any vampire novel. But mostly, it seems to be a good base for the love between the characters we might be following for some time.

In addition, you have characters that you can relate to so well. You've got the man who's lived alone for years and is a hopeless cook. You have the boy that loves a girl, but knows he should stay as far away from her as possible. Then you have your heroine. Who tells fights for what she wants and tries to protect those she loves. I love when he tells her he loves her, and she response with, "I know." I have totally done that.

Two thumbs up for the ending as well. The feeling reminds you of good morning sex. You're not only satisfied, but you are left aniticipating, wanting, and not able to wait for the next session.




Describe it in one word: Fab-u-lous!

2 comments:

thequietone06 said...

I personally liked this book and cant wait for the movie. The rest of the series is very good to. I cant say much about Breaking Dawn because i haven't gotten to that one yet but the others are amazing.

KateDoesCry said...

We might have to make a party out of it :)