Friday, January 9, 2009

Highlights: 2008

Hands down, my favorite discovery of this year is definitely the Twilight series. I can't wait to devour the next two. A must finish series.

I'm also excited to read Tales of Beadle Bard. Who doesn't love a little commentary from our favorite Hogwarts Headmaster. I adore J.K. Rowling and the small peek I've taken at the book, I noticed some hints about what has happened to our favorite characters in the prologue. I dearly hope this is not the last we have heard from J.K., her wizarding world, and Harry Potter.

I have to say my most disappointing read of the year was The Da Vinci Code. A lot of hype for little satisfaction at the end.

A series I have been itching to reread is Lovers & Dreamers by Nora Roberts. No idea why, but it has been sticking out of my shelf, calling to me. So perhaps those are soon to follow.

No comments: